1. All new Products sold on the website www.gobriko.it are covered by the Legal Warranty of Conformity provided for in art. 128-135 of the Consumer Code ("Legal Warranty"), which lasts for 2 years as required by the aforementioned articles for new products.
2. The Legal Warranty is reserved for consumers. Therefore, it applies only to Customers who have made the purchase on the Site for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out.
3. Vertigo srl is liable to the consumer for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery of the product and that occurs within two years of such delivery. The lack of conformity must be reported to the seller, under penalty of forfeiture of the warranty, within two months from the date on which it was discovered. Unless proven otherwise, defects in conformity occurring within six months of delivery of the products shall be presumed to have already existed on that date, unless such assumption is incompatible with the nature of the product or with the nature of the lack of conformity. Starting from the seventh month following the delivery of the product, it will instead be the responsibility of the consumer to prove that the lack of conformity already existed when the product was delivered.
4. In order to take advantage of the Legal Warranty, the Customer must therefore first of all provide proof of the date of purchase and delivery of the goods. It is therefore appropriate that the Customer, for the purpose of such proof, keeps the purchase receipt, as well as the delivery document or any other document that can certify the date of making the purchase (e.g. the credit card statement or the bank statement).
5. Any failures or malfunctions caused by accidental events or by the Customer's liability or by a use of the product that does not comply with its intended use and / or as provided for in the technical documentation attached to the product are excluded from the scope of the Legal Warranty.
6. In the event of conformity defect duly reported within the terms, the Customer is entitled:
• primarily, to repair or replace the goods free of charge, at his or her choice, unless the remedy requested is objectively impossible or excessively burdensome compared to the other;
• secondarily (i.e. if the repair or replacement is impossible or excessively expensive or the repair or replacement has not been carried out within a reasonable time or the repair or replacement previously carried out has caused significant inconvenience to the consumer) to the reduction of the price or to the termination of the contract, at his choice.
The remedy sought is excessively onerous if it imposes unreasonable expenses on the seller in comparison with the alternative remedies that can be exercised, taking into account (i) the value that the goods would have if there were no lack of conformity; (ii) the extent of the lack of conformity; (iii) the possibility that the alternative remedy can be used without significant inconvenience to the consumer.
7. In the event that a product purchased on the site www.gobriko.it, during the period of validity of the Legal Warranty, manifests what could be a lack of conformity, the Customer must send to Vertigo srl a specific communication by e-mail, certified mail or registered mail with or without return receipt. Vertigo srl reserves the right to ask the Customer to attach to the request the purchase receipt and / or the delivery document or other document proving the date of purchase. The Customer Service will promptly aknowledge the Customer's communication, indicating which steps he should take next.
MANUFACTURER'S ADDITIONAL CONVENTIONAL WARRANTY
All products for sale on the www.gobriko.it website, in addition to being covered by the Legal Warranty, are covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty. The Manufacturer's Warranty is in addition to, but does not replace, the 24-month Legal Warranty that is entitled to the consumer, under the conditions provided for by law. Duration, territorial extension and methods to enforce this guarantee are reported in the appropriate form, drawn up by the manufacturer. If the Customer decides to make use of the Manufacturer's Warranty, the consumer will be able to identify, thanks to Gobriko’s customer service or that of the Manufacturer himself, the authorized Technical Assistance Center closest to his geographical area.